‡ Fleamarket November

Wearing the dress I got last time :)
I decided to return and found a few more great items 😊
Even though the dress I got is a traditional German Folk Dress I find that due to it's simplicity it would also work as something more turn of the century looking.

My finds:


Antique Ring from ca. 1970 with Onyx and Pearl


A beige linen Folk Dress which I will hopefully get to wear at the next Hessenpark visit.

My Outfit:

Sadly the photos turned out fuzzy in this light.





Frankfurt Kaiserdom ♡










Fashion Items:
Dress: Vintage Landhaus German Folk Dress
Boots: Art Shoes
Coat, Scarf, Hat: H&M


0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT
34 year old mom of two and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht