‡ My birthday look

Something a little grungey I wore for my 34th birthday :)

It definitely has a bit of a 90's vibe. I love over the knee socks and tieing a sweater around the hips can add a laid back vibe imo.
I already had new color applied. This time more purple and by Elumen. 

A few shots taken in the forest:



I really like the forest as an alternative shooting location. Especially when the light is low and flash needs to be used.


Make Up in matching pink shades:

Fashion Items:
Lipstick: P2
Hat, dress, shirt: H&M
Boots: Deichmann (Graceland)
Hair: Elumen PK@all + VV@all 50/50



0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

Google+ Followers

Emī

Emī
34 year old Slave to 2 boys and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht