✛ Postpartum OOTD's


I was unable to do elaborate shoots right after the hospital also because Trystan's health was affected by antibiotics he got after birth. They caused painful bloating and reflux and I hardly slept. Luckily his bloating and reflux are almost gone now after one round of probiotics. I still wanted to share these looks so I decided to lump them all together. 


First day out:






H&M Blouse and Jeans
Fossil Bag
5th Avenue boots








Trip to Bad Nauheim and Park










Casual Friday

I usually only share OOTD's on Instagram, but I decided to once in a while post a whole bunch all together. Most of the time these are more casual, with less fashionable items, but I feel they still deserve to be shared because they demonstrate how I maintain a certain level of stylishness on regular days and with two children. Meaning when I do casual, even with older items that are a bit raggedy, I still put some thought into it and match colors and clothing items. I just like that personally, even if I am not seen by the world ;)



Vintage New Yorker Jacket, H&M Top, Prada Tessuto Fabric Bag




Moby Wrap







2005 Jacket, Fossil Bag, Wrapped Bun (Wickeldutt)




First Day Home

Due to Infections we spent almost 2 weeks at the hospital. 














More Casual Fridays

Going to Playdates. Often also on Snapchat!


We got rained on


Pants - Primark
Bag - Zara
Boots, Top - H&M


Shopping for baby clothing, Ernstings Sailor Suit



These shots are usually taken by Aodhan. So the angle can be a bit different ;)


Laundry Day




0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT
34 year old mom of two and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht