✛ It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
~ Henry David Thoreau 1817-1862


These pictures were taken on a cloudy day just before dark. The light wasn't the best but I love the late fall forest. 


Textured wool coat and lacey scarf


The earrings I'm wearing are mad of fluorite gem stone and were handmade by a friend of mine :)


The wool coat has a very simplistic, slim silhouette with a small stand up collar only. Not visible buttons.



The coat in full

Underneath I wore a multi colored shrug I knit myself

It ahs dark blue, purple and rose tones and can be worn two ways.


Hairdo: Half french braided hair. I knotted the braids and made a ponytail.

I dont know why the colors are off here...

The look without the shrug:


The bag:



This was my first brand name, real leather bag. I got it in 2007 from my first salary in new York.:) I take very good care of it and it is one of my favorite bags.

These boots are wonderful. They are available in different calf sizes for smaller and bigger calfs too.

A genuine lapis lazuli gemstone ring. The color is very vivid naturally.


The boots again. Genuine leather and I love the military style button detail. These are my priciest boots (around 300 USD) but very, very comfortable. 




Fashion Items:
Coat: MANGO
Dress: H&M
Bag: Fossil
Shoes: DUO
Scarf: C&A
Ring: Fair


0 comments:

 

Bloglovin

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT

SILBERĪN MĀNELIEHT
34 year old mom of two and Medieval Lady from Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Also blogging at longhairedatheart.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

Instagram @silberin_manelieht